Friday, October 14, 2022

2023 NCAA DI The Season: The Citadel

 


The Bulldogs came so close to crowning their fifth All American last season. I was hoping that it would happen for them & while I hope the best for Dazjon Casto at Pittsburgh this season, I do feel a bit for The Citadel in losing him.  Also gone is two time SOCON finalist/SOCON champion Michael McAleavey. This will be a rebuilding year for the Bulldogs. 

165 lbs
Selwyn Porter 


I'd look for 2020 NCAA qualifier Selwyn Porter to step it up for the Bulldogs this season. 15-8 on the year, he had victories over Caleb Fish of Michigan State & Troy Nation of Campbell. 

174 lbs
Benjy Haubert 

Another Bulldog I'd look to, to step it up this season is Benjy Haubert. 14-12 on the season, he was 3rd in last year's SOCON championships. 


No comments:

Post a Comment