Tuesday, August 30, 2022

2023 NCAA Division II The Season: Simon Fraser

 

I probably have no business being as fascinated as I am with Simon Fraser wrestling, but the fact that it is our only foreign team in all of NCAA wrestling will always make it mystical to me. The team without a name returns two of their four Region Place-winners from last season.  Riley Prough and Randy MacDonald both 6th in the Region last season, have since graduated. 

165 lbs
Magnus McCrackin 

Alberta native Magnus McCrackin earned a 5th place finish at the Super Region VI last season. 

HWT 
Taniela Feliciano-Takafua

If I spelled that right, I highly doubt I pronounced it right.  The California native looked very sharp last season going 14-3 coming within one match shy of NCAA Division II qualification when he finished 4th at the Super Region VI. 






No comments:

Post a Comment