Monday, August 3, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes a Look at Vincennes 2026-2027

 


First and foremost it doesn't escape me that Head Coach Gunnar Gardner might look at me as direct competition.  After all The Wrestler Report is one of the only other wrestling medias out there that gives NJCAA, NAIA, D3 & D2 a fair & proper amount of attention. Nonetheless, friend or foe, I'm very excited about yet another new program in the NJCAA ranks.  Furthermore, the theatre side of me is hoping that Vincennes is pronounced like it is in THE PRINCESS BRIDE, a favorite among the many films I love. 

With Clay Critchfield as an assistant, I think Gardner is going to do big things for the Trailblazers.  I thought he himself was a good assistant at Ellsworth & I was sad to see him go from a program that seems to be struggling as of late.  Program being brand new, I haven't heard much about what they have coming in yet.  I do know the May brothers, Harrison & Sam will be apart of the inaugural program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment