Aaron "The Swayze" Sweazy's favorite college wrestling team. I have to say that I feel this is going to be a rebuilding year for the Bulldogs of Concordia (Nebraska), as they had an Army of seniors last year that are going to be sorely missed.
Paul Ruff, a former NJCAA standout earned silver medals at both the Great Plains Athletic Conference (GPAC) as well as the Missouri Valley Invitational. He was one match shy of being an NAIA All-American.
Steve Barnes, an Iowa guy, also earned a runner-up finish at the GPAC.
Hagen Heistand, another Iowa guy, a GPAC champion, one match shy of being an NAIA All-American.
Cole Price finished off his career with 2nd & 3rd place GPAC showings, as Hunter Weimer took back to back 3rd place showings in the GPAC.
Torrence Keehn a GPAC runner-up & a Missouri Valley Invitational 8th place-winner.
Jeremiah Vasquez, one match shy of placing at Missouri Valley.
When I said they had a heap of really good seniors, I meant it.
| 149 Cal Price |
Cal Price heads into 2026-2027, having won a GPAC title this past season.
| 184 Barret Brandt |
A GPAC runner-up & 4th at the Missouri Valley Invitational, Barrett Brandt heads into his final season of competition.
| HWT Gabe Kant |
A former standout for Labette in the NJCAA, Gabe Kant took 3rd at last year's GPAC.
No comments:
Post a Comment