Qualified four wrestlers to the NJCAA championships last year, putting them all on the award stand at what I argue is the toughest qualifier in the NJCAA, the North Central District. Three of those four wrestlers are now out of eligibility.
I hope to soon see MaCael Bear competing somewhere. I've enjoyed watching him compete these past two seasons & hope to see him continue wrestling for two more years. No word on Dominik Ridout or Austin Pfantz as of when this was written either.
I tell you the guy I really hope to see pop-up on a four-year lineup soon is Josh Vis. I think injuries kept him from having the NJCAA career he otherwise would have. If things would've gone better for him, I really thought he could have been the Red Tails first All-American. A fun, quick, not afraid to go for it HWT, Vis was a guy I enjoyed watching. I hope soon I discover I get to watch him for another two years, wherever he ends up.
| Gianni Sutherland 184 |
Gianni Sutherland returns to action in 2026-2027, having posted a 6th place finish at the North Central District last season.
No comments:
Post a Comment