Three NAIA qualifiers, an All-American and everyone is back! 2026-2027 looks to be an exciting year of Tiger wrestling!
| 133 Kipp Cordes |
I haven't had the chance to watch Kipp Cordes compete yet, but I can't help but think since he was also a standout in Rodeo, that he's pretty tough in the top position. I mean if you can keep a Bull down, surely you can keep a 133 lbs opponent down. 3rd in the Great Plains Athletic Conference (GPAC) last season.
| 174 Jagger Tyler |
Tyler had an outstanding season for the Tigers last year. A GPAC title, a 3rd place showing at the Missouri Valley Invitational & 8th place NAIA All-American honors!
| 174 Teagan Foreman |
4th in the Missouri Valley Invitational last season, Teagan Foreman was a Wildcard entry to the NAIA championships last season.
| 165 Jackson Remmers |
Surprised that Jackson Remmers hasn't been an NAIA qualifier yet. He's definitely shown that he can be & that he should be in 2027. 5th at the Missouri Valley Invitational.
No comments:
Post a Comment