Monday, August 24, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes A Look At Graceland 2026-2027



Very anxious to see what will be accomplished under the new leadership of the Yellow Jackets first All-American, Drew Sams.  I thought he was doing a fine job at William Penn & I was sad to see the Statesmen lose him, but I am excited for what I know he's capable of down in Lamoni. I've known his family pretty much my entire life, I know his mom occasionally reads my stuff & I know his oldest brother will hold nothing back in telling you how strange of a guy he thinks I am. 

The Yellow Jackets lose three super tough wrestlers due to graduation.  Jaramiah Nyberg, who was 3rd at the Heart of America (HOA), Chris Wohrley who was also 3rd at the HOA & Kazz Hyson who was 5th at the HOA.  All three NAIA qualifiers for Graceland this past season. 

133
Davion Wilson 


The Kansas City, Missouri native took 4th at the HOA this past season. 

197
K.J. Fry

Here's a guy I'm super excited about for this season.  3rd in the HOA last season, I think K.J. Fry can contend for an HOA title this season, as well as NAIA All-American honors. 

141
Caden Lopez

Caden Lopez was not an NAIA qualifier this past season, but I do believe he will be in 2027.  A tough kid out of Houston, Texas, who showed signs of what he's capable of this season. 6th in the HOA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment