Monday, August 3, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes a Look at Thaddeus Stevens 2026-2027

 


The Bulldogs had one NJCAA qualifier in 2026 & I definitely think he'll end his time as a Bulldog a two-time qualifier when 2027 is all said & done.  They have some other tough wrestlers on their squad from last season who also strike me as capable. 

I'm not even going to bother going on a wild goose chase trying to find photographs.  

As to returners, 184 lbs'er Gabe Lesher 4th at the Gulf Atlantic District last season is poised to be the leader of the Bulldogs this season. You never know what you're going to get in NJCAA wrestling, but I can see the HVAC major heating things up in 2027.  133 Bryson Free, 141 Joe Bussell & 149 Conner Beck all strike me as having plenty of potential for improvement as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment