Thursday, October 1, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes A Look At Millersville 2026-2027

 



 As we head into the 81st season of Marauder wrestling, Millersville returns all 6 of their Super Region I place-winners from last season. 

125
Gavin Boland

14 wins on the year, Gavin Boland was one match shy of being an NCAA D2 qualifier. 

141
Nick Cottone

An NCAA D2 qualifier in 2025, Nick Cottone came up a little short last year when he finished 5th at Super Region I.  15 wins on the season, he was 6th at the Midwest Classic & 3rd at the Pepsi Patriot Open. 

157
Richie DeFulvio


An NCAA D2 qualifier with a Super Region I runner-up finish, Richie DeFulvio also won the Pointer Open. 

165
Chase Bish

19 wins on the season, Chase Bish was 6th at Super Region I

174
Jack Weldon


Also placing 6th at Super Region I, was Jack Weldon

197
Jaxon Townsend


Jaxon Townsend finished off '25-'26 one match shy of being an NCAA D2 qualifier 

No comments:

Post a Comment