Tuesday, October 6, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes A Look At Frostburg State 2026-2027

 



The Bobcats suffer a bit of blow as sensational, standout freshman Tanner Halling, who won a Super Region I title & finished 6th in the D2 nation, has decided to continue his career at Gannon.  Frostburg State also says goodbye to Alex Blake, who during his career had some nice wins & finished 3rd at the Mountain East Conference (MEC). 

Meanwhile, the red, white & black have some tough wrestlers returning to the lineup, looking to enhance upon successes from yester season. 

Amir Wray-Hill
125

3rd in the MEC, Amir Wray-Hill finished 5th at last year's Super Region I

141
Chase Bell

One Match shy of being an NCAA D2 qualifier last year, Chase Bell won 12 matches last season. 

149
Gage Heilburn

14 wins on the season, Gage Heilburn made the MEC finals & finished 5th at Super Region I

184
Andrew Wolfanger

Andrew Wolfanger ended 2025-2026, with a 6th place finish at Super Region I

No comments:

Post a Comment