Wednesday, October 7, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes A Look At Fairmont State 2026-2027

 



Coach Bonaventura says goodbye to one of his best wrestlers in recent years, as he welcomes back three talents looking to improve upon last year's finishes. 

Colton Stoneking sure did a lot of great things for the Fighting Falcons during his career.  93 career wins, he placed at Super Region I every season & earned three NCAA D2 qualifications in all. 5th-3rd-1st-2nd, plus he was 5th in the D2 nation as a junior in 2025.  This year as a senior he made the Midwest Classic finals & he won his second Mountain East Conference title. 

133
Trace Ragland

16 wins on the season & a bronze medal at the MEC, Trace Ragland was 5th at Super Region I

184
Cooper Durst

20 wins on the season Cooper Durst was one match shy of being an NCAA D2 qualifier. 

HWT
Tyler Wise

18 wins on the year for Tyler wise who was 6th at Super Region I

No comments:

Post a Comment