Saturday, September 26, 2026

Top NJCAA Duals of 2026-2027

 



I can't tell you how much I appreciated Britt "The Seton Hall Pirate" Malinsky & all of the work he did for collegiate wrestling for years.  Week after week, season after season, he gave us a list of everything happening in the world of collegiate wrestling.  He's decided to cut back this year & only do NCAA DI, & I can't say I blame him.  Keeping up with this sport at one level is work enough, trying to do multiple levels in a sure sign of lunacy. 

Call me crazy...plenty already do. 

I can't say I was able to capture everything, and opinions vary.  Let's keep in mind that we also have some great events like the NWCA National Duals & other great Dual tournaments/events. Obviously at this particular time, I don't know who is going to face who at them. 

This particular list is the best individual duals that I am aware of in the NJCAA for the 2026-2027 season.  These are the ones I feel are "Can't miss", "Must see" within the division.  The ones I'll be keeping records on. 


Here you go.....

Friday Oct 30th - #5 Clackamas @ #6 North Idaho 

Tue Nov 3rd - U.R. Iowa Lakes @ #3 Iowa Central 

Wed Nov 4th - U.R. Southeastern @ #1 Indian Hills

Thur Nov 5th - #4 Southeast @ #7 Cowley 

Wed Nov 11th - #1 Indian Hills @ U.R. NIACC

Fri Nov 13th - #2 Western Wyoming @ U.R. Snow

Fri Nov 13th - #6 North Idaho @ #10 Iowa Western

Wed Nov 18th - U.R. NIACC @ #10 Iowa Western 

Fri Nov 20th - U.R. Rochester Tech @ NCAA D2 Mankato State 

Thur Dec 3rd - U.R. Southwest Michigan @ #1 Indian Hills

Fri Dec 4th - #10 Iowa Western @ NCAA D2 Nebraska-Kearney

Sun Dec 6th - #6 North Idaho @ #5 Clackamas

Tue Dec 8th - #1 Indian Hills @ #10 Iowa Western 

Wed Dec 9th - U.R. Iowa Lakes @ U.R. NIACC

Thur Dec 10th - #8 Northwest CC @ #2 Western Wyoming 

Tue Jan 12th - U.R. Labette @ #7 Cowley 

Wed Jan 13th - #1 Indian Hills @ U.R. Iowa Lakes

Wed Jan 13th - #10 Iowa Western @ #3 Iowa Central 

Wed Jan 20th - #3 Iowa Central @ #1 Indian Hills

Thur Jan 21st - U.R. Labette @ #9 Pratt

Tue Jan 26th - #9 Pratt @ #7 Cowley

Wed Jan 27th - U.R. Iowa Lakes @ #10 Iowa Western

Wed Feb 3rd - U.R. NIACC @ U.R. Iowa Lakes 

Fri Feb 5th - U.R. Snow @ #2 Western Wyoming 

Fri Feb 5th - U.R. Rochester Tech @ U.R. Iowa Lakes

No comments:

Post a Comment