Monday, September 28, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes A Look At Seton Hill 2026-2027

 


2026-2027 will be a rebuilding year for the Griffins as Seton Hill graduates a heap of outstanding seniors who wrestled their final season in 2025-2026. 

The Crimson & Gold say farewell to...

NCAA D2 qualifier Jake Houpt, a Kent State transfer who finished off his career with a Super Region I runner-up finish

Ty Lisenbigler, a Lock Haven transfer who qualified for the D2 championships with a 3rd place showing at Super Region I

Mike Zacur, a two-time NCAA D2 qualifier with 1st & 3rd place finishes at Super Region I.  5th at last year's Midwest Classic. 

Kane Kettering, a two-time D2 qualifier, 3rd at this year's Super Region I

Ritchie McCormack, 5th at Super Region I

That's a lot of great talent to replace.  Who will be the next stars of Seton Hill wrestling? Anxious to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment