Wednesday, September 23, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes A Look at Western New England 2026-2027

 


The Golden Bears return 5 of their 6 Regional I place-winners as we head into 2026-2027.

Charles Maloy finished off his career with back-to-back 7th place finishes at Regional VII. 

149
James Linder

21 wins on the year, James Linder heads into his junior season of competition with Regional I finishes of 8th & 6th.  A Will Abele runner-up. 

157
Matt Rodriguez

22 wins on the season, Matt Rodriguez was 7th at Regional I

165
Teghan McConnell

7th at Regional I last year, Teghan McConnell won 14 matches & took 2nd at Will Abele. 

174
Max Bluhm

A Will Abele champion, Max Bluhm won 21 matches last year, finishing 7th at Regional I. 

184
Nick Baccala

7th at Regional I & a Will Abele runner-up, Nick Baccala won 16 matches last year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment