Saturday, October 12, 2024

Johnnythompsonnum1's 2024-2025 Collegiate Wrestling Schedule

 I find it humorous, but there are some individuals who read Johnnythompsonnum1 and think that I don't watch wrestling in person. They think I'm strictly someone who watches online and gets all of my information from results pages. Obviously, I can't be everywhere at once.  There are probably people out there that attend more college wrestling events than I do.  However, I rest assure you, I go to quite a few wrestling duals and tournaments every season.  I have to schedule around my shoot job, but I do the best I can. 

Here's what 2024-2025 looks for me.  (Knock on wood and hope we have decent weather this year.  That's usually what keeps me from attending as much as I'd like to.) 


SAT Nov 2nd - Milwaukee School of Engineering @ Augustana (ILL)  

SAT Nov 9th - Stanford @ Iowa 

SAT Nov 23rd -  Coe Invitational  & depending on when finals end as well as when Iowa State @ Iowa starts, maybe that too. 

SUN Nov 24th - South Dakota State @ Northern Iowa 

SAT Dec 7th - Nebraska Wesleyan @ Dubuque 

SAT Dec 14th - Nebraska-Kearney @ Northern Iowa

SAT Jan 4th - Fred Johnson Duals at Augustana (ILL) 

SUN Jan 5th - Nebraska @ Northern Iowa 

SAT Jan 11th - Waldorf @ St Ambrose 

SUN Jan 12th - Purdue @ Northern Illinois 

SAT Jan 18th - Mike Duroe Cornell Invitational 

SAT Jan 25th - UW-Whitewater @ UW-Platteville

SAT Jan 26th - Oklahoma State @ Iowa State

SAT Feb 1st - Indianapolis @ Quincy

SUN Feb 2nd - Maryville @ Upper Iowa 

SAT Feb 8th - St Ambrose, Missouri Baptist and William Woods @ Grand View 

SUN Feb 9th - Pittsburgh @ Iowa State 

SUN Feb 16th - Iowa State @ Northern Iowa

SAT Feb 22nd - Day two of Heart of American Conference (William Penn)

SUN Feb 23rd - Oklahoma State @ Iowa 





No comments:

Post a Comment