Sunday, September 17, 2017

Conference Championships Won by Schools That No Longer Have Wrestling Programs

SEC





PAC-12




BIG 12






EIWA







MAC





SOCON






Rocky Mountain 





BIG SKY


MASON DIXON 




*NOTE - I realize that this list is missing some information. For example Team Champions from The East Regional.  I know Duquense, Liberty and Slippery Rock all won championships. However I was unable to find a history of the conference as a whole.  I also know that SIU-Carbondale won a series of titles in the conference they participated in as well. I was also unable to find more information about that. If you have information to be added to this blog, please contact me and let me know.  Thank you. 







2 comments:

  1. Johns Hopkins has wrestling. Had it in the 80's, has it now, can't speak for between then.

    ReplyDelete