Wednesday, September 23, 2026

JT1Wrestle Takes A Look at Wesleyan 2026-2027

 


The Cardinals do lose a couple of really good talents from last season. 

Hayden Myers had an outstanding career for the black & cardinal.  A two-time NCAA D3 qualifier, he earned All-American honors of 5th this season. Went 4th-3rd-1st in his final Regional I tournaments. 

Ike Guttenberg finished off his career one match shy of being an NCAA D3 qualifier.  Was also 6th at Regional I in 2025. 

125
Chris Hong

With Myers now graduated, Wesleyan will be looking for someone to step it up & be the new star of the team.  I believe that someone can be Chris Hong.  23 wins on the season, he was 5th at Regional I last year.  Won the R.I.T. invitational, making the finals of Roger Williams, Don Parker & Will Abele. 

184
Roman Martinez

Winning 14 matches last season, Roman Martinez took 8th at Regional I

197
Warren Little


A linebacker on the football team, Warren Little placed 8th at Regional I. 


No comments:

Post a Comment